Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Hey We’re on Facebook!
Real Foodie News
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
- How to Make Orange Vinegar a Simple Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
- Dear Paco Underhill: Not Why We Buy But Should We Buy
- Andrew on Zen Beautiful Fair Trade Organic Yoga Clothes
- Renato Ralls on Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Micheal on Are You Looking for a Natural Kids Toothpaste Your Children Will Love?
- Mary @ Fit and Fed on How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Micheal on Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
Author Archives: Chris
I have to say I’m still a kid at heart because I love pancakes (especially with lots of real butter and fresh whipped cream). Do you love pancakes too but have given up on them because you’ve gone grain free? Give your taste buds some love again with this interesting take on gluten free pancakes. I must admit I haven’t gone grain free just yet but I do love trying new kitchen experiments. … Continue Reading
Sometimes you need a little indulgent treat to top off the tummy after a delicious meal. But if you’re trying to avoid white refined sugar most store bought custards or even custard recipes you find online are a pretty big no no. Maple syrup comes to the rescue in this delicious melt in your mouth treat that keeps you satisfied- I love that there is no refined sugar added, and it is super … Continue Reading
Who knew, dandelion tea benefits our health in numerous ways. It’s true, dandelions are high in many vitamins and minerals and have been consumed for thousands of years as a nutritious edible plant. So if you have been battling those pesky but pretty flowers year after year – just give in and get back by eating them instead of cursing them! I recently discovered an article touting the benefits of dandelion tea, as … Continue Reading
Have you ever been blasted in the mouth with a slimy black mold filled jet of water? Just the thought of it makes my stomach do the chicken dance. I’d be willing to bet if you have kids and those kids have cute rubber ducky bath toys the odds are good that THEY have. That’s an even more disturbing thought. So when I ran across an article in Parents Magazine about Hevea Pond … Continue Reading
Have you heard about the Moshi Moshi handset? And did you know that cell phones emit dangerous amounts of radiation? According to an article from the Environmental Working Group studies find significantly higher risks for brain and salivary gland tumors among people who have used cell phones for 10 years or longer. One of the key benefits you’ll enjoy from the Moshi Moshi handset is the elimination of up to 99% of the … Continue Reading
Do you think you’d enjoy an extra special chocolate milk recipe? (yeah, dumb question it’s chocolate) I have to admit I hadn’t indulged in chocolate milk in a long time – but who says adults can’t enjoy a good chocolate milk now and then? And for that matter who says chocolate milk has to be completely unhealthy? Granted throwing overly sugared chocolate milk power into a glass of milk and giving it to … Continue Reading
It is hard to believe Natural Health Goodies was started in December 2009 – where does the time go? Rhetorical question don’t answer that, unless you know the secret to stopping time so I can get more done in a day in that case please leave a detailed explanation in the comments. This past year has been an exciting ride for Natural Health at least personally as we have meet many fun and … Continue Reading
Every once in awhile you make a meal that just works, it is easy to make and everyone loves it. (if you have kids or a picky spouse that instance can be quite rare and always treasured). That was the case with this potatoes and scrambled eggs recipe. Just this past Christmas Santa’s little elves came up with a winner and granted my wish with the book Nourishing Traditions. If you haven’t heard … Continue Reading