Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Subscribe to EFG via Email
Try a 21-Day Sugar Cleanse
- 3 Sneaky Delicious Desserts With Hidden Veggies
- How to Choose the Best Clay Mask for Hair
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Immune Superhero: Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
Time for a Paleo Reset?
Category Archives: Book Reviews
Spring is still calling… very softly for those of us up north, but when that warm sun teases me through the window I start to get in the mood to play in some dirt and try my hand at growing some nice healthy weeds along with my spinach and basil. Last year I had discovered Square Foot Gardening one of the best selling garden books on Amazon and at the time had noticed … Continue Reading
I was just perusing Amazon’s special offers this morning (if you’ve ever bought anything on Amazon you’ll know those offers spring up like a spring dandelion patch) most dealing with a timely nudge to be green for Earth Day when my attention was grabbed by the roots by the number one selling book on Amazon – All New Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew. Since everything is starting to green in our yard … Continue Reading
I was reading the latest issue of Natural Health Magazine and was grabbed by a rubber duck. Well he kinda flapped me in the face with his BPA laden wing but you get the picture. Or maybe you don’t, but if you check out the book Slow Death by Rubber Duck: The Secret Danger of Everyday Things you’ll get the picture fast. Last Summer I went to a seminar on environmental toxins (see … Continue Reading