Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Subscribe to EFG via Email
Try a 21-Day Sugar Cleanse
- 3 Sneaky Delicious Desserts With Hidden Veggies
- How to Choose the Best Clay Mask for Hair
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Immune Superhero: Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
Time for a Paleo Reset?
Category Archives: Breakfast
I have to say I’m still a kid at heart because I love pancakes (especially with lots of real butter and fresh whipped cream). Do you love pancakes too but have given up on them because you’ve gone grain free? Give your taste buds some love again with this interesting take on gluten free pancakes. I must admit I haven’t gone grain free just yet but I do love trying new kitchen experiments. … Continue Reading
If you are looking for a tasty treat on a chilly morning (or afternoons and evenings) perhaps a bowl of organic old fashioned slow cooker oatmeal would hit the spot. I was recently flipping through my “Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook: Feasting with your Slow Cooker” and happened to see a recipe for making slow cooker oatmeal. Well, my creative kitchen gremlin tapped me on the shoulder and said “hey buddy let’s experiment with … Continue Reading
We stopped by Byerly’s the other day because we heard they sold a dandy of a probiotic drink we recently discovered (Probiotic Health Daily) and right next to it was a selection of Kefir drinks. I had heard a little bit about Kefir recently so I decided to give the blueberry Kefir a try. If you aren’t familiar with Kefir it is a fascinating ancient yogurt-like drink that has numerous health benefits. First … Continue Reading
I’ve been hearing a lot about the health benefits of grass fed meat lately so I stopped by the farmers market last night to see if there were any local farmers selling grass fed meat. I was pleased to notice there were a couple to choose from, and after looking over the price list I was more pleased to note the prices were lower than other grass fed meat and produce I have … Continue Reading