Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Subscribe to EFG via Email
Try a 21-Day Sugar Cleanse
- 3 Sneaky Delicious Desserts With Hidden Veggies
- How to Choose the Best Clay Mask for Hair
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
Time for a Paleo Reset?
Category Archives: Handbags
In the true spirit of earth friendliness and Black Friday super sales Amazon offered a Black Friday Week Lightning Deal on the World Food Programme Feed Bag. The Feed Bags which are normally $35 were on sale for a whopping 71% off which made them only $10. While the big Black Friday sale may be over these eco-friendly FEED bags help support a fabulous cause – feeding school children so they can focus … Continue Reading
I was looking through the latest REI catalog adding every other item to my Christmas wish list (the rest of the items went on my birthday wish list) when I spotted the KEEN Oswego bag – a KEEN messenger bag made from re-purposed KEEN shoes and recycled aluminum! How eco-cool is that? I did a little research and found out that I am behind the times, this KEEN messenger bag was actually released … Continue Reading