Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Hey We’re on Facebook!
Real Foodie News
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
- How to Make Orange Vinegar a Simple Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
- Dear Paco Underhill: Not Why We Buy But Should We Buy
- Andrew on Zen Beautiful Fair Trade Organic Yoga Clothes
- Renato Ralls on Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Micheal on Are You Looking for a Natural Kids Toothpaste Your Children Will Love?
- Mary @ Fit and Fed on How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Micheal on Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
Category Archives: Organic Products
If you are looking for some inspiration for Halloween decorations this year check out this ultimate Halloween light show in Riverside California! He has thousands of lights, four singing pumpkin faces, hand carved pumpkins, tombstones, strobe lights and flood lights all set to “This Is Halloween” from The Nightmare Before Christmas. He began this project back in 2008 with a small set-up… it has grown over the years into what you see here. … Continue Reading
If you are looking for a unique handmade gift that is both a splash of art for the eyes and a tasty treat for the palate take a look at this fair trade gift basket. This simple yet beautiful handmade beaded basket is chock full of fair trade organic goodies. Includes organic fair trade coffee, three organic fair trade chocolate bars and is rounded off with a box of fair trade chocolate-covered Brazil … Continue Reading
Tis the season for creepy crawlies, spooky ghosts and black cats! In all the legends and superstitions about black cats never once have I seen a way to tame these darkly dangerous wildly witchy creatures… until now. (well except for scratching their bellies so they roll over like a fluff ball while you ooooh and ahh over what a nice little kitty they are – but that kind of ruins the dark mysterious … Continue Reading
Thanks to Big Bark Bakery and their All Natural Bare Bones dog treats my dog eats better than I do. Sure we try to eat organic when we can but little Fido (he asked to use a pseudonym for privacy reasons – he’s shy like that) gets the gourmet treatment around here with these mighty tasty organic dog treats. Not that I’ve taken a bite myself to find out, but with ingredients like … Continue Reading
It’s in the air – no not smog I’m talking about the scent of love and the joy of getting free stuff – no matter your views on the cherubic little angel with the sharp pointy arrows – everybody loves free giveaways right? And Swell Foop is in the mood for love (and love inspired giving). Swell Foop has created two new 100% organic Valentine’s Day themed t-shirt designs celebrating not only the … Continue Reading
I encountered my first bamboo towels nearly 5 months ago, strolling around the gift shop of an exotic Chinese Garden in Vancouver Canada. The bamboo fabric was remarkably soft – so soft in fact I was determined to buy it then and there despite the high price tag of $70. I have always been a soft towel nut; unfortunately, my experience with cotton has always been a disappointment. I’ve been told, “you have … Continue Reading
Once upon a time in a land far far away lived a puppy named Rufus. Rufus was a good little puppy so he got plenty of dog treats, treats when he held still for a nail clipping and a coat grooming, dog training treats when he rolled over on command and even treats for pretending to speak – he had his owners very well trained. The problem was Rufus was unhappy, not unhappy … Continue Reading
Have you heard about resveratrol and the mysterious Longevity Gene? I know you’ve been flipping through your favorite health magazine like I have and have been stopped in your tracks by a drop dead gorgeous girl next door with glowing skin and photo-shopped eyes and thought to yourself “whoa hold on what’s this?” Only then do you see the “as seen on 60 minutes or fox news” splashed across the top, and the … Continue Reading