Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Subscribe to EFG via Email
Try a 21-Day Sugar Cleanse
- 3 Sneaky Delicious Desserts With Hidden Veggies
- How to Choose the Best Clay Mask for Hair
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
Time for a Paleo Reset?
Category Archives: Organic Products
Going Green has never been so Groovy with these Fair Trade Yoga Clothes I found a delightfully delicious new ebay seller on ebay’s eco-conscious World of Good today. Iron Lion Imports (consciousclothing is their ebay store name) has a huge selection of handmade fair trade goods made in Nepal. A small family cooperative makes all the products, including clothing, jewelry and bags. They utilize traditional Nepalese techniques with modern styles and designs provided … Continue Reading
With the grand opening of Mirimichi, Justin Timberlake’s first ever sustainable golf course in the US to receive the Audubon International’s Classic Sanctuary certification now open, I was pondering (because I am a pondering sort) the juxtaposition of the beauty of a well maintained scenic golf course with the environmental reality that golf courses use an exorbitant amount of water and pesticides. Golf courses get a bad wrap, just mention one to a … Continue Reading
A good tea blend is like a good friend: warm, soft and comforting in all the right places. The other day I had a few minutes to burn while waiting for a take out order so I drifted off in search of some interesting stores in the neighborhood. As always when I see a nice looking organic tea shop I am drawn to its energy like a moth to a flame (so far … Continue Reading
As we Mac and iPhone geeks drool over the news from WWDC 2009 my thoughts turn to what eco-cool accessories can we spiff up our new Apple toys with – and particularly the new iPhone 3G S. I was hoping I would find some cool eco-friendly fair trade iPhone cases at eBay’s World of Good, but so far the selection is slim – perhaps they will be inspired by the news from WWDC … Continue Reading
Note: Read this post in a soothing announcer voice. Have you ever had one of those days when things just don’t seem to go your way? You’ve been at the computer way too long; your back aches, your head aches, your feet hurt, and your eyelids droop from exhaustion… and it’s only 11 AM! Well lucky for you there is help on the way… Soothing Herbals is there to brighten your day with … Continue Reading