Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Subscribe to EFG via Email
Try a 21-Day Sugar Cleanse
- 3 Sneaky Delicious Desserts With Hidden Veggies
- How to Choose the Best Clay Mask for Hair
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
Time for a Paleo Reset?
Category Archives: Real Food Recipes
If you are looking for a tasty treat on a chilly morning (or afternoons and evenings) perhaps a bowl of organic old fashioned slow cooker oatmeal would hit the spot. I was recently flipping through my “Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook: Feasting with your Slow Cooker” and happened to see a recipe for making slow cooker oatmeal. Well, my creative kitchen gremlin tapped me on the shoulder and said “hey buddy let’s experiment with … Continue Reading
We stopped by Byerly’s the other day because we heard they sold a dandy of a probiotic drink we recently discovered (Probiotic Health Daily) and right next to it was a selection of Kefir drinks. I had heard a little bit about Kefir recently so I decided to give the blueberry Kefir a try. If you aren’t familiar with Kefir it is a fascinating ancient yogurt-like drink that has numerous health benefits. First … Continue Reading
I’ve been hearing a lot about the health benefits of grass fed meat lately so I stopped by the farmers market last night to see if there were any local farmers selling grass fed meat. I was pleased to notice there were a couple to choose from, and after looking over the price list I was more pleased to note the prices were lower than other grass fed meat and produce I have … Continue Reading
Hey eco guys and gals, what do you get when you throw in some funky groovy tunes, a little organic produce, and a dash of salt all whipped up in high speed? Why, it is this little video on how to make Pico De Gallo! I had to come up with some ideas for supper tonight for a good friend of ours so I thought I could go for some chicken fajitas with … Continue Reading