Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Hey We’re on Facebook!
Real Foodie News
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
- How to Make Orange Vinegar a Simple Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
- Dear Paco Underhill: Not Why We Buy But Should We Buy
- Andrew on Zen Beautiful Fair Trade Organic Yoga Clothes
- Renato Ralls on Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Micheal on Are You Looking for a Natural Kids Toothpaste Your Children Will Love?
- Mary @ Fit and Fed on How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Micheal on Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
Category Archives: World of Good
Three Fair Trade gifts for Christmas to feel good about Having a hard time coming up with gift ideas this holiday season? If you are like me you have no idea what you want for Christmas much less what to get for the rest of your family members. Well, I figured it was a good time to take a look at eBay’s World of Good for some inspirational Fair Trade items. World of … Continue Reading
Have you ever had one of those moments where you kick yourself for not thinking? I never have, especially the time I ran my SmartWool winter hat through the wash and more importantly the dryer. Fortunately for me I didn’t end up with a thimble sized winter hat – but unfortunately it did shrink and now no longer covers my ears without stretching it as far as I can and wrapping my head … Continue Reading
If you are looking for a unique handmade gift that is both a splash of art for the eyes and a tasty treat for the palate take a look at this fair trade gift basket. This simple yet beautiful handmade beaded basket is chock full of fair trade organic goodies. Includes organic fair trade coffee, three organic fair trade chocolate bars and is rounded off with a box of fair trade chocolate-covered Brazil … Continue Reading
Despite the copious piles of fluffy white stuff strewn about the yard there are tendrils of Spring weaving themselves into each day with promise of more to come in the following week. (I like to help the melting along by kicking a bit (aka gobs and gobs) of snow into the driveway now and then – every little bit helps). This Spring I look forward to trying my hand at a bit of … Continue Reading
Looking for a very last minute Valentines gift? Or, perhaps a unique “oops I forgot it was Valentines day” make up gift since it is now past the big day. These eco-friendly Fair Trade chocolates are certain to get you out of the dog house – well a little Fair Trade chocolate might help shorten the stay at least. Yachana Gourmet Jungle Chocolates are created from Amazon cacao beans in Ecuador which are … Continue Reading
I was looking through a box of junk in the closet this morning and I came across several disks of a cedar branch that had somehow found their way into my possession – probably for some art project that was never finished (or started for that matter since I still had the wood disks). I thought to myself “what in the world can I do with these?” Coincidentally this evening I was searching … Continue Reading
If you and your family are Monopoly junkies you’ll get a kick out of this monopoly game variation. I was perusing eBay’s World of Good and came across this earth-friendly find – Earthopoly. Just like the rest of the Opoly family of games from Late for the Sky Earthopoly is a board game in which you collect properties. But in an earth friendly twist you increase your property values by collecting Carbon Credits … Continue Reading
These fair trade African Djembe drums (pronounced jem bay) are a beautiful work of art and a wonderful sounding musical instrument. If you are a music lover this is another fantastic find from the fine artisans at World of Good. Djembe drums are traditionally used to set the beat for dancing during special feasts and ceremonies, but they have found a place in the hearts of musicians around the world because of the … Continue Reading