Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Subscribe to EFG via Email
Try a 21-Day Sugar Cleanse
- 3 Sneaky Delicious Desserts With Hidden Veggies
- How to Choose the Best Clay Mask for Hair
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Immune Superhero: Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
Time for a Paleo Reset?
Tag Archives: cold remedy
After scoring a great deal on some raw wildflower honey, I decided it was time to try my hand at making Medicinal Honey by combining it with fresh ginger root and rosehips. Although I have adapted this recipe to suit my preferences, I was originally inspired after reading about how to make medicinal honey in Making It: Radical Home Ec for a Post-Consumer World by Kelly Coyne & Erik Knutzen. Making Medicinal Ginger … Continue Reading
Are you looking for an easy way to get a jump on a cold winter morning? Here’s a simple to make powerful natural cold remedy that helps boost metabolism, brain activity, and super charge the immune system all in one shot – plus it has plenty of other mighty fine heath benefits. Simply make a mug of hot lemon water and spice it up with cinnamon and fresh ginger! Kapow – instant superfood … Continue Reading