Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Subscribe to EFG via Email
Try a 21-Day Sugar Cleanse
- 3 Sneaky Delicious Desserts With Hidden Veggies
- How to Choose the Best Clay Mask for Hair
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
Time for a Paleo Reset?
Tag Archives: food safety
I just received a beautiful bamboo cutting board as a gift and I’ve been looking into how to cure it or season it before use. Every where I look suggests using food grade mineral oil to first cure the bamboo cutting board and then re-apply once a month to maintain a good luster. Now my dilemma is this: is mineral oil, even supposedly food grade mineral oil really safe? Here is the definition … Continue Reading
I just wanted to take a quick moment (while my bean and ham canned soup is cooling down) to share that I love love love my new Fissler Smooth Edge can opener! It took a few minutes when I first got it to figure out how it attaches to the can because a smooth edge can opener is not like your traditional can opener that has plier-like grips – I just remember that … Continue Reading