Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Subscribe to EFG via Email
Try a 21-Day Sugar Cleanse
- 3 Sneaky Delicious Desserts With Hidden Veggies
- How to Choose the Best Clay Mask for Hair
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
Time for a Paleo Reset?
Tag Archives: superfood
I just drank a farmer’s market in a bottle, well at least part of one – I think they left out the organic lotions and grass fed beef thank goodness. This time of year when my garden is two feet under snow it gets a bit hard to just step outside and enjoy some fresh greens not to mention the 31 varieties of super foods that are found in a bottle of Cell-nique. … Continue Reading
If the thought of wielding a massive cleaver gives you goose bumps, but you have a hankering for some fresh coconut water take a look at Vita Coco. All the natural health goodness of fresh young coconuts without the risk of missing fingers, yikes sorry for the graphic image let’s stick to a more inviting picture – the image of good health. • Coconut water is low in sodium and sugar and very … Continue Reading
My girls absolutely love kefir, a delightfully delicious cultured milk similar to yogurt. (and I admit I’m a little addicted as well) Someday we’d even like to make our own if we can find a good source of milk kefir grains, but until we do we like to try various store bought kefir when we find it. We recently found a good one at a local co-op made by Nancy’s – Organic Blackberry … Continue Reading
Today I was blasted with a Green inspiration (just the thought of green sends warm flashes of Spring coursing through the room – I just wish some would flow outside where it is a not so springy 17 Degrees Fahrenheit). I was introduced to Victoria Boutenko and her series of books on Green Smoothie recipes thanks to a fellow natural health blogger and her recent post Drink Your Greens. She shared a video … Continue Reading
Are you looking for an easy way to get a jump on a cold winter morning? Here’s a simple to make powerful natural cold remedy that helps boost metabolism, brain activity, and super charge the immune system all in one shot – plus it has plenty of other mighty fine heath benefits. Simply make a mug of hot lemon water and spice it up with cinnamon and fresh ginger! Kapow – instant superfood … Continue Reading