Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Hey We’re on Facebook!
Real Foodie News
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
- How to Make Orange Vinegar a Simple Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
- Dear Paco Underhill: Not Why We Buy But Should We Buy
- Marce on What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Frank on Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Kellie Andrews on Doggie Dooley 3000 – My Eco Dog’s Poop Doesn’t Stink
- Suburban Farm Girl on Dandelions: Can’t Beat em Eat em – Ten Dandelion Tea Benefits
- Andie on Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
Tag Archives: Eco-Friendly Bags
Creative Coolness with the Haiku Grab Bag Line Haiku Says: Poetic function at its best. The Haiku Grab Bag is all you need for a quick getaway. Throw in a wallet, phone, passport, lipstick, keys — and you’re off! Wear it on your shoulder, slung on your hip, or take off the strap and throw it in your matching Haiku to-go bag. He Says: Haiku has done it again with this small yet … Continue Reading