Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Hey We’re on Facebook!
Real Foodie News
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
- How to Make Orange Vinegar a Simple Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
- Dear Paco Underhill: Not Why We Buy But Should We Buy
- Andrew on Zen Beautiful Fair Trade Organic Yoga Clothes
- Renato Ralls on Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Micheal on Are You Looking for a Natural Kids Toothpaste Your Children Will Love?
- Mary @ Fit and Fed on How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Micheal on Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
Category Archives: Eco-Friendly Bags
Creative Coolness with the Haiku Grab Bag Line Haiku Says: Poetic function at its best. The Haiku Grab Bag is all you need for a quick getaway. Throw in a wallet, phone, passport, lipstick, keys — and you’re off! Wear it on your shoulder, slung on your hip, or take off the strap and throw it in your matching Haiku to-go bag. He Says: Haiku has done it again with this small yet … Continue Reading
I was looking through the latest REI catalog adding every other item to my Christmas wish list (the rest of the items went on my birthday wish list) when I spotted the KEEN Oswego bag – a KEEN messenger bag made from re-purposed KEEN shoes and recycled aluminum! How eco-cool is that? I did a little research and found out that I am behind the times, this KEEN messenger bag was actually released … Continue Reading