Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Subscribe to EFG via Email
Try a 21-Day Sugar Cleanse
- 3 Sneaky Delicious Desserts With Hidden Veggies
- How to Choose the Best Clay Mask for Hair
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
Time for a Paleo Reset?
Category Archives: Fair Trade
These fair trade African Djembe drums for sale (pronounced jem bay) are a beautiful work of art and a wonderful sounding musical instrument. If you are a music lover this is another fantastic find from the fine artisans at World of Good. Djembe drums are traditionally used to set the beat for dancing during special feasts and ceremonies, but they have found a place in the hearts of musicians around the world because … Continue Reading
Going Green has never been so Groovy with these Fair Trade Yoga Clothes I found a delightfully delicious new ebay seller on ebay’s eco-conscious World of Good today. Iron Lion Imports (consciousclothing is their ebay store name) has a huge selection of handmade fair trade goods made in Nepal. A small family cooperative makes all the products, including clothing, jewelry and bags. They utilize traditional Nepalese techniques with modern styles and designs provided … Continue Reading