Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Subscribe to EFG via Email
Try a 21-Day Sugar Cleanse
- 3 Sneaky Delicious Desserts With Hidden Veggies
- How to Choose the Best Clay Mask for Hair
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
Time for a Paleo Reset?
Category Archives: Green Book Reviews
So why do we buy? Imagine this: you’ve just entered your favorite store. The aisles are wide so you don’t feel rushed, the merchandise is highly visible and comfortable to reach even with a bad back, and the words practically jump out at you, so easy to read! So pleased are you with the layout of the store, the inviting atmosphere, the signage, music, and lighting, that you decide to keep shopping, even … Continue Reading
There have been plenty of articles and blog posts on the eco-friendly Amazon Kindle – the jury is still out I suppose on whether or not the Kindle is as eco-friendly as they claim, but one thing that can’t be disputed is that ebook readers are here to stay. For those who buy a lot of books it would certainly seem that the Kindle is easier on the environment – and now for … Continue Reading
Last Spring I read a short little interview with Ed Begley Jr. about how to cost effectively green your home. At the time he was helping Natural Health Magazine choose the winners for the 2009 Green Choice Awards. He gave a few green tips we all hear often but procrastinate on implementing like rain water collection barrels for watering house or garden plants – (at this time of year for us in the … Continue Reading