Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Subscribe to EFG via Email
Try a 21-Day Sugar Cleanse
- 3 Sneaky Delicious Desserts With Hidden Veggies
- How to Choose the Best Clay Mask for Hair
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
Time for a Paleo Reset?
Category Archives: Desserts
I love to get creative in the kitchen but finding ways to win over picky eaters with veggies can be challenging. I decided to do a little exploring and found 3 bloggers with super fun dessert or snack ideas that used vegetables in a creative and sneaky way that looked as good as they tasted. What better way to slip in some veggies than hiding them in desserts! This first idea comes from … Continue Reading
Sometimes you need a little indulgent treat to top off the tummy after a delicious meal. But if you’re trying to avoid white refined sugar most store bought custards or even custard recipes you find online are a pretty big no no. Maple syrup comes to the rescue in this delicious melt in your mouth treat that keeps you satisfied- I love that there is no refined sugar added, and it is super … Continue Reading
Today must have been the day of the coconut because as chance would have it I discovered a good article on the healing properties of coconut oil and soon after a new highly reviewed shredded organic coconut made by Let’s Do Organic. (Certified USDA organic; vegetarian/vegan; sulfite-free, unsweetened, 100%-natural, finely shredded dehydrated coconut – yum yum!) Which led me to the idea for this Natural Health Goodies recipe… how to make coconut milk. … Continue Reading