Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Hey We’re on Facebook!
Real Foodie News
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
- How to Make Orange Vinegar a Simple Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
- Dear Paco Underhill: Not Why We Buy But Should We Buy
- Andrew on Zen Beautiful Fair Trade Organic Yoga Clothes
- Renato Ralls on Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Micheal on Are You Looking for a Natural Kids Toothpaste Your Children Will Love?
- Mary @ Fit and Fed on How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Micheal on Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
Category Archives: Green Babies
Have you ever been blasted in the mouth with a slimy black mold filled jet of water? Just the thought of it makes my stomach do the chicken dance. I’d be willing to bet if you have kids and those kids have cute rubber ducky bath toys the odds are good that THEY have. That’s an even more disturbing thought. So when I ran across an article in Parents Magazine about Hevea Pond … Continue Reading
Creative Homemade Halloween Costumes for Girls and Boys How often do you make or buy homemade Halloween costumes that are used only once because they are too scratchy and uncomfortable to ever wear again? Too often I would imagine. Are you left with a pile of pirates, princesses, and various ghouls and ghosties with no little kiddy to make them come alive once the candy has been consumed and the pumpkins have been … Continue Reading
If you have children I’m sure you wish you could find unbreakable dishes for kids (and even us big kids could use some dishes that don’t break when they slip out of our slippery post dish washing fingers). Sure there are those ugly plastic dishes but every time I grab a plate or cup for our kids I think we really need to find non plastic BPA free dishes for kids. With all … Continue Reading
I recently discovered these soft and cuddly handmade Eco-friendly baby shoes called IsaBooties while perusing the many wonderful earth friendly and fair trade products at World of Good. The latest in Eco fashion for babies are 100% animal free (no they don’t come with a free puppy – they just don’t use any animal ingredients or animal testing – although putting a pair on your cat sure would make for a fun show). … Continue Reading
Hello internet land, it is a glorious sunny Sunday with birds signing and the smell of Spring tickling my nose hairs. Um, what, too much information you say? And too spunky for this early on a Sunday morning too? Well, maybe I shouldn’t have had that St. John’s Wort brownie before breakfast. Regardless of the your level of morning spunkitude it is a fine day to celebrate my nieces 1st birthday, and what … Continue Reading