Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Hey We’re on Facebook!
Real Foodie News
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
- How to Make Orange Vinegar a Simple Homemade All Purpose Cleaner
- Dear Paco Underhill: Not Why We Buy But Should We Buy
- Andrew on Zen Beautiful Fair Trade Organic Yoga Clothes
- Renato Ralls on Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Micheal on Are You Looking for a Natural Kids Toothpaste Your Children Will Love?
- Mary @ Fit and Fed on How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Micheal on Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
Category Archives: earth friendly
I’ve heard of orange oil being used as a natural liver detox and also as an effective heartburn remedy but in this guest post from Kathy Spremich she talks about her experience with orange oil used as a termite treatment – who knew? If you have a termite problem perhaps this natural method of termite removal would work for you. Finding out you have termites is never a good thing. When I found … Continue Reading
Have you heard about the Moshi Moshi handset? And did you know that cell phones emit dangerous amounts of radiation? According to an article from the Environmental Working Group studies find significantly higher risks for brain and salivary gland tumors among people who have used cell phones for 10 years or longer. One of the key benefits you’ll enjoy from the Moshi Moshi handset is the elimination of up to 99% of the … Continue Reading
Is it wrong to want to wear your winter boots around the house like slippers? Well, that’s what I did for the first day when I got my new Jambu Nomad boots. I wasn’t sure when the right time to wear boots outdoors was. Normally at this time of year we have plenty of snow and everyone would have to break out the winter boots, but since we’ve had a long warm Fall … Continue Reading
Creative Homemade Halloween Costumes for Girls and Boys How often do you make or buy homemade Halloween costumes that are used only once because they are too scratchy and uncomfortable to ever wear again? Too often I would imagine. Are you left with a pile of pirates, princesses, and various ghouls and ghosties with no little kiddy to make them come alive once the candy has been consumed and the pumpkins have been … Continue Reading
I’ve been looking for eco-friendly lunch containers to replace all those plastic bags for kids lunches and I’ve recently discovered Lunchbots. Lunchbots are stainless steel lunch containers with bright and cheery colorful lids that really spruce up lunchtime, plus no more toxic plastic bags that get guncked up with peanut butter and jelly when you try to re-use them! Lunchbots: stainless steel lunch containers with style If you don’t like the idea of … Continue Reading
Ok it’s official EarthBoxes beat out Square Foot Gardening in a tag team cage match, okay I don’t know where that came from I don’t even watch wrestling but if I did the EarthBox container gardening method would be the Hulk Hogan of small space gardening. EarthBox vs Square Foot Gardening, and the Winner Is? When you compare EarthBoxes vs Square Foot Gardening you have to take into consideration what you are looking … Continue Reading
I was perusing the halls of eBay looking for interesting eco-friendly products to write about when I was smacked in the face with a unique eco-nique from i-nique – and since that is a lot of niques my interest was immediately piqued by this cool Nook cover. Eco-nique: not just a cool Nook cover that’s fun to say real fast What is an eco-nique you might ask (after your tongue unwinds from saying … Continue Reading
Our perky little puppy has a thing for dog collars, a contest if you will – to see how fast he can conquer those pesky restraints that us humans force upon him. Puppies love to chew granted, but Barley seems to take a devilish pride in how fast he can eat his way to freedom… until he made friends with his recycled dog collar made by the American Kennel Club. I swear we … Continue Reading