Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Subscribe to EFG via Email
Try a 21-Day Sugar Cleanse
- 3 Sneaky Delicious Desserts With Hidden Veggies
- How to Choose the Best Clay Mask for Hair
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
Time for a Paleo Reset?
Category Archives: Bodycare Products
Nature has given us so many things that have become truly essential for our health and beauty. Let’s take for example the healing clay. A type of soil that comes from the Earth, the clay has been used by ancient Egyptians for its ability to detoxify, heal and revitalize the body. It has been used on various parts of the body including the skin and hair. Today, many women still follow this beauty … Continue Reading
Portable Far Infrared Sauna: A Whole Body Spa Vacation Are you ready to sweat out some toxins and get in shape? Or maybe you’re like me and you just crave a little effortless warmth in the winter. I have been so happy with my new Far infrared sauna. I’ve been researching various types of portable saunas for many years now. For me, part of the challenge was affordability; I wanted an affordable luxury, … Continue Reading
Have you been looking for a kids toothpaste that is so good your children will WANT to brush their teeth? Now how about one that is loaded with natural effective ingredients instead of all the artificial junk found in most kids toothpaste? We tried out a really effective herbal all natural toothpaste made by Vita-Myr awhile back and we loved it – the only problem was one of the main ingredients was clove. … Continue Reading
Have you ever had to sleep on the couch because your bed mate had a permanent case of dry mouth dragon breath? Or perhaps you were the one suffering from a bad case of halitosis. Chances are pretty high as we hit the dry winter season that you can sympathize. And truth be told when I get a bit of a cold and have to breathe through my mouth the whole night I … Continue Reading