Find Earth Friendly Goodies
We like friends - Subscribe to Earth Friendly Goodies and come back soon!
Subscribe to EFG via Email
Try a 21-Day Sugar Cleanse
- 3 Sneaky Delicious Desserts With Hidden Veggies
- How to Choose the Best Clay Mask for Hair
- Make Homemade Herbal Mouthwash for Better Health and Fresh Breath Too
- Gluten Free Pancakes: A Rather Seedy Grain Free Pancake Recipe
- Orange Oil Termite Treatment A Safe Effective Alternative to Fumigation
- Try a Cup of Elderberry Tea for Colds and Flu
- How to Make Raw Medicinal Honey with Ginger and Rosehips
- Super Simple Melt in Your Mouth Natural Custard Recipe
- What is Oil Pulling? Benefits of Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil or Sesame Oil
- Benefits of Garlic: Good Medicine from Dr. Earth?
Time for a Paleo Reset?
Tag Archives: herbs
Have you been looking for a kids toothpaste that is so good your children will WANT to brush their teeth? Now how about one that is loaded with natural effective ingredients instead of all the artificial junk found in most kids toothpaste? We tried out a really effective herbal all natural toothpaste made by Vita-Myr awhile back and we loved it – the only problem was one of the main ingredients was clove. … Continue Reading
I was just perusing Amazon’s special offers this morning (if you’ve ever bought anything on Amazon you’ll know those offers spring up like a spring dandelion patch) most dealing with a timely nudge to be green for Earth Day when my attention was grabbed by the roots by the number one selling book on Amazon – All New Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew. Since everything is starting to green in our yard … Continue Reading
Are you looking for an easy way to get a jump on a cold winter morning? Here’s a simple to make powerful natural cold remedy that helps boost metabolism, brain activity, and super charge the immune system all in one shot – plus it has plenty of other mighty fine heath benefits. Simply make a mug of hot lemon water and spice it up with cinnamon and fresh ginger! Kapow – instant superfood … Continue Reading